Common pests in the Port Charlotte or North Port, FL area include:
- Can be harmful to children or pets
- Venom can cause severe side effects
- Stings can be painful
- Irritate pets
- Can carry harmful diseases
- Can cause itchy bumps
- Can lay many eggs and create a bigger problem
- Can be hard to find
- Can transmit harmful diseases
- Can stay on your body for days
- Can damage your lawn and plants
- Best to protect your lawn in the springtime
- Can live for 3 weeks
- Can cause substantial damage to your lawn
- Difficult for lawn to grow back
- Very small bugs
Seeing pests all over your property is never a fun experience. Eliminate them with help from Fine Design Lawn Care Inc. We offer high-quality pest control and fertilization services in North Port, Venice, & Port Charlotte, FL. Our bug removal pros will get rid of any ants, roaches and spiders on your lawn and provide applications for the control of diseases coming from exterior ornamental plants and trees, tree and shrub plantings, sidewalks, driveways, or similar areas. Since we are licensed and follow all local and state regulations, you can count on us to do the job right the first time.
Keeping your lawn looking beautiful and healthy is our utmost priority. Our pest control and fertilization process includes:
- Fertilizing your entire lawn
- Eliminating the growth and spread of broadleaf weeds
- Applying pesticides, fungicides and bactericides to turf grass, palms and ornamental plants
As temperatures start to drop, the cooler temperature will cause fungus to grow in lawns with too much moisture. Fungus has been a big issue in the area this time of year and we've already started to see it in several of our clients' lawns. This will only be escalated by the expected temperatures!
If you believe you have an active fungus, characterized by yellow or reddish-brown areas that have grown larger, reach out to our office and we will schedule someone to take a look at it.